Monday 2 May 2016

PHOTOS & RECIPES                                                                                         

I hope you are enjoying our new blog as much as we are!  It is a learning curve for me, not so much for others, hahaha! so please bear with us as we tweak this and that!

Please send me any photos that you would like to add or stories or experiences you would like to share: and YES FOOD!!! to add to our recipe section!  I learned early on in rug hooking "it's all about the food" . Every group I have been to always has some yummy treats to share.

Also if anyone knows who hooked some of our rugs on our "photo gallery page" that are blank, please let me know and if I have some of the names wrong please correct me.  I want to give credit to the proper people.

Please enjoy simple beauty in your life every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment