Thursday 30 March 2017

Amazing Portraits

from Designs in Wools website

We had fun at today's Thursday gathering to look at photos from this site:  Designs in Wools.  It features the work of Elizabeth Stoyko of Maine.  The photo above is from her site and is just one example of many - great inspiration!  She says of her work:  "Everything on my site is already sold, but for about 15 currently in galleries, but I hook every day and fill orders pretty quickly.  I hand sketch and hand dye, so no two are ever identical, but I can try to replicate any pillow which someone likes on my site, or from a photo."

We're using the above photo with Elizabeth's permission - please take a moment to check out her web site - click here!

To see photos from today, and Monday, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment