Thursday 20 April 2017

SPRING HAS SPRUNG


I have been away all winter so for me coming home meant seeing old friends, getting a feel what transpired in my absence and "taking it all in"! We have been a busy group getting ready for the OHCG Annual Conference  which is being held in beautiful Cobourg and for me, seeing our Exhibit at the Art Gallery at Victoria Hall in Cobourg.

The photos are great in our blog but nothing comes close to seeing these beautiful works of art in person.  I was so moved by the Bereft Rug and so many others that I had seen before but what a great collection and statement they make altogether.

So I chose the photo above which symbolizes all of us, so similar , so different, so beautiful, just like the exhibit!

Please make sure to take a trip to Victoria Hall to view this magnificient exhibit in person and "get inspired".






No comments:

Post a Comment