Friday 8 April 2016

April 25, 2016 Meeting

WE HAVE AN EXCITING April!!!!!!

I'm coming home!! hahaha! :)

NO NO! that's not it!!!!

WE have LORETTA MOORE from "Hooked on the Lake" coming to our April 25th meeting and if you remember last October she was at our hook-in and had lots of yummy wool and patterns and ,..............and..............and................I can't wait!!!!
I have been gone so long it will be nice to see all of you and all of Loretta's stuff!
I don't think I will have time to pull any loops!!



So get out all your projects you need wool for and here's Loretta's email address if you want to ask her for specific wool colours or patterns or whatever!!  hookedonthelake@kingston.net

See you all on April 25th
Grace CHurch
440 King St. E.
Cobourg

ps don't forget your lunch :)

1 comment: