Thursday 21 April 2016

Monday Meeting Reminder


I"M BACK!! it's so nice to be home! The sun is shining and I have a few crocuses that blooming, what a surprise!

The weather certainly is nice and warm and as I wander through my garden lifting dead leaves off of plants I am still amazed by the  discovery of new green shoots of plants yet to come, isn't life wonderful!
There is a feeling of rebirth in spring and of things yet to come and of course this leads me into the next thing...............our April 25th monthly meeting featuring Loretta Moore of Hooked on the Lake!!!

I know by now all of you have been looking through your patterns and wool to see what colours of wool you may need or hoops or hooks or WHATEVER!!
So here's your reminder...................
Monday April 25
10-?????
Grace Church
440 KIng St. W.
Cobourg

Bring your cheque book, cash and of course your lunch!
We will have snacks and coffee ready!

I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!!
see you then
chrsitine

No comments:

Post a Comment